This webinar provides careers advisors and teachers information about the university interview process. It covers topics such as:
• which university courses are likely to interview candidates
• how interviews are structured for different courses
• what admissions tutors are looking for
• what kind of questions they will ask
• what group discussions involve
It also covers interview preparation and techniques so that you can give your students the confidence to succeed.
This seminar was delivered as part of a series of webinars offered by the networks of universities in the South of England, funded by the National Network for Collaborative Outreach (NNCO) scheme. This webinar ran on Wednesday 24th February 2016 on behalf of the Devon Collaborative Outreach Network.