There are a range of Information, Advice and Guidance Workshops available to your school for free which can either be delivered by our HELO’s or our HEI partner institutions.
Talks last between 30 and 60 minutes and cover a range of topics such as:
- Choosing your GCSE’s/A Levels
- Why Higher Education?
- Introduction to Higher Education
- Choosing a Course and Applying for Higher Education
- Alternative Progression Routes
- Study Skills
- Preparing for an Open Day
- Writing Personal Statements
- Student Finance and Budgeting
- Student Life
- Preparing for University
For more information or to book an in-school workshop for your school email: email@example.com or get in touch with your local HELO (if eligible) via our ‘Meet The Team’ page.