Offering effective tools for Year 10 students to build students’ confidence to produce well-constructed written and spoken arguments.
• How to structure your ideas (key points with evidence)
• Building a vocabulary bank to broaden language use
• Practise summarising and debating skills
• Confidence to speak (body language, posture, voice)
• Language fluency (linking words, pauses and connecting phrases)
This programme comprises free, in-school workshops followed by a conference at the University of Oxford. We prioritize working with students from Targeted Outreach Schools and Postcodes. This programme is developed and delivered by the University of Oxford for Study Higher.