These in-school workshops for students in Year 12 either support the development of students' critical thinking skills and/or students starting the Extended Project Qualification. Our conference helps students develop a systematic and critical approach to research and their study skills, including:
• Developing a research question
• Academic reading
• Note-taking (lectures and written materials)
• Critical thinking for writing
• Designing a questionnaire
• Presentation skills (visual and verbal)
We prioritize working with students from Targeted Outreach Schools and Postcodes. This programme is developed and delivered by the University of Oxford for Study Higher.